This Helpdesk section addresses the 'Web-to-Print' add-on tool, which allows users to add InDesign templates to their IntelligenceBank platform for other users to edit and download ready for printing. Perfect for preparing brochures, business cards, and all your printing needs.
- About Web-To-Print
- Print UI Plug-in and set-up for Web-to-Print
- Creating Templates For Web-To-Print
- Can A Template Be Edited After it's Already in Use?
- Tips for Designing Web-to-Print Templates
- Control options on your InDesign Templates
- Creating A New Job With Web-To-Print
- Accessing Past Web-To-Print Jobs
- Image Options Within Web-To-Print
- Allowing or Restricting Web-to-Print Users to Select Images From Your Platform, Related, or Desktop
- End Users Selecting Images from Your Platform (Web-to-Print)
- Web-to-Print Additional Pages, Text, Images options.
- Download File Sizes And Formats For Web-To-Print Templates
- Approval Workflows And Permissions For Web-To-Print