Generate auto-tag for your video/audio content to improve efficiency and enhance discoverability.
IntelligenceBank customers can now use AI-powered auto-tagging functionality for their video/audio assets with a 20-minute free trial.
Quick Links :
What does auto-tag functionality offer?
- Auto-tagging of Audiovisual Keywords: IntelligenceBank uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically detect insights on the different keywords discussed in media files. These keywords are detected from the speech and visual text and automatically tagged against the asset.
- Enhanced discoverability: Auto-tags will be reflected and used in global searches
- Detect the exact time segment: Users can jump to the specific timestamps in an audio/video where a specific keyword appears.
How to get started and turn on the Video/Audio Tagging setting in Admin?
Get started with a 20-minute free trial by simply enabling Audio/Video Tagging in your Admin settings.
- Turn the Asset Intelligence setting on in Admin settings
- Accept the T & Cs
- Video/Audio Tagging and Audiovisual tagging will be turned on automatically
How to use Video/Audio Tagging within the IntelligenceBank platform?
You can generate auto-tagging for the Audio and Video assets:
- during upload
- on the Edit/New Version screen for the already uploaded assets
Once you generate auto-tags you can view them in the Info Preview.
Generate auto-tags for already uploaded audio or video assets
- To generate auto-tags for already uploaded audio or video assets, open the "Edit/New Version" screen. You need the right permission to be able to see the "Edit/New Version" option.
- Navigate to the Tags section
- Turn the “Generate Auto-tag“ toggle on for the Audiovisual Keywords.
- Click on "Submit"
Auto-tags will be processed in the background and displayed on the Info Preview screen when processing is completed.
Generate auto-tags during Bulk Upload
- On the Bulk Upload, navigate the to Tags section
- Turn the “Generate Auto-tag“ toggle on for the Audiovisual Keywords. This setting will only be applied for audio and video assets. or, you can also select “Generate Auto-tag“ to select audio and video assets from the bulk upload list.
- Click Save Selected & Continue. Processing of auto-tagging will commence in the background and will appear in the info preview screen once available.
Generate auto-tags during a Single Upload
1. Add Resource (audio or video file)
2. Turn the “Generate Auto-tag“ toggle on for the Audiovisual Keywords. (this will only appear if a resource was an audio or video file).
3. Click Save. Processing of auto-tagging will commence in the background and will appear in the info preview screen once available.
- To remove auto-tags for already uploaded audio or video assets, open the "Edit/New Version" screen. You need the right permission to be able to see the "Edit/New Version" option.
- Navigate to the Tags section
- Click on the cross icon to delete the auto-tags
- Save changes
Search the assets with Audiovisual Keywords
- Users can enter keywords in the search bar to search for assets with Audiovisual Keywords.
- For more granular search results users can use the filters and select Keywords from the Search Scope and also the file formats they are searching for.
How to view auto-tags for an audio or video?
- Navigate to the info-preview screen of an audio or video asset
- In the Main Details tab, you will see the Tags sections where auto-tags will appear
- How to activate the 20-minute Free Trial?
Refer to the Getting Started Section on this page to activate the 20-minute free trial. You can contact email@example.com if you have any questions or issues in activating the trial.
Which file formats are supported for auto-tagging?
All the formats supported for audio and video preview will be supported for the Closed Captions. Refer to this page for the complete list.
How long does it take for auto-tags to be processed?
The processing time of auto-tagging depends on the size and duration of your audio/video file. For a 30-second video, it can take 5-10 minutes to process. Typically we ask people to expect between up to 10-20 minutes.