To install the latest version of the IntelligenceBank Connector for Drupal, visit the Drupal listing page and follow the steps, noting the dependencies.
Upon installation of the IntelligenceBank Connector for Drupal, the following step are to be completed.
Under Configuration > Web Services, you will now see IntelligenceBank DAM listed.
Under the Media Settings tab, you will need to map the IntelligenceBank media types to Drupal media types as follows:
Under the Global Settings tab, several optional settings are available:
- Debug: this may be useful for developers when troubleshooting an issue with the IntelligenceBank Connector.
- Staging: this may be useful for developers if requested to test an update of the embedded IntelligenceBank Connector application.
- Allow asset embedding: disable this option if you do not want users to insert Public CDN links to assets hosted in IntelligenceBank. Instead, users will only be able to create local copies within the Drupal media library.
- Login Default Values: this optional settings allow to automatically populate the IntelligenceBank Connector login page with pre-defined values.
- Enable custom Platform URL (depending on whether your IntelligenceBank platform uses a custom URL)
- Platform Sub-Domain or Domain (depending on whether the custom URL option is enabled or not. Do not enter https:// or .intelligencebank.com if the custom URL option is disabled).
- Enable browser login (for SSO) (depending on whether SSO is enabled on your platform. This sets the default option on the login page, and doesn't prevent non-SSO users to login with their username and password).
Accessing IntelligenceBank DAM Assets
The IntelligenceBank Connector is built on top of Drupal's core Media Library module. As such, the option to access IntelligenceBank DAM assets will appear wherever that module is used, either as an Entity reference, or within the rich-text editor (CkEditor 5).
The IntelligenceBank Connector enables users to:
- Login to their IntelligenceBank platform using their own credentials (with permissions enforced).
- Browse and search (including via Filters) for assets.
- Select assets to insert within content, either as a local copy or public CDN link reference (if enabled on both the Connector, and on the assets' parent folder)
- For Images, transformation presets available from the platform can also be selected (see: Manage Download Presets Options). For Public CDN links, you can also apply custom transformation parameters to the original asset manually.