A feedback request provides users with the ability to seek a review response from other users on the platform.
Please note that this article is for clients and users that have an Asset Feedback workflow enabled on their folders. Not all folders may have a workflow attached and this process would not apply. If you are unsure of your specific approval process, please reach out to your platform administrator.
To request feedback on an asset
- Go to the asset you wish to request feedback on
- Hover over the asset with your mouse
- Click the Three Dots Menu (⋮)
- In the drop-down locate and select Request Feedback
- A Request Feedback pop up menu will appear
- In the Reviewer(s) area, find a person to receive and review the request. To find a user type in a name and select a user from the drop-down menu
- In the Comments field, add in any relevant information for the reviewer
- In the Required By field, select the field to show the calendar pop-up and select a due date in the future
- Once you are ready, select Submit to send the request
The reviewer will receive an email notification, with a link to provide their feedback.