Adding new versions of assets allows you to maintain version control so that older versions of assets are archived, ensuring greater governance to current approved assets.
To add a new version of an asset:
- Hover over the asset and select the three dots (⁝) icon that appear in the top right corner
- Select Edit/New Version against the asset’s actions
- From the Main Details side of the screen, click Select File, which will enable uploading from your computer files
- Once the new version has uploaded, under the Main Details side of the screen, a New Version and Version 2 options display, indicating an override of the existing asset
- Add any additional tags or metadata as required
- Select SAVE CHANGES or SUBMIT CHANGES to save the new version
*Please note: If there is an approval workflow on the folder, the new version will be sent for approval first, prior to being published.
Further information - click here
Please sign in to leave a comment.