Adding assets to your resource library is a great way to store and organise assets in one location for easy access.
Please note that this process is for adding a single asset to the platform. The process is the same to add multiple assets now.
To understand how to upload multiple assets at once, please refer to How do I upload multiple assets?
To upload assets to your platform
- Go to the Folder you wish to upload the asset too
- Select +ADD in the top right and and then select Add Asset
- Drag and drop the asset you’re looking to upload into the upload asset window on the left
- Once the assets are added, a green loading bar will appear under each thumbnail to indicate the status of the duplicate check. If any duplicates are found a red error icon will appear and require action
- If a red icon appears, select the icon to review the duplicate and select Skip to skip adding the asset or Continue to add the asset. You can also select the Apply Selection to all Uploads tickbox to apply your selection to all the duplicate assets
- In the right hand side panel, complete as many of the mandatory details, filters, keywords as possible to help your end users locate the asset when searching
- Select Apply to Selected to add the details against the images. A green confirmation box will appear
- Select SAVE to see the asset appear in the selected folder
For more information, please see the Troubleshooting page.