If you have multiple assets to upload, there are two options available to open the Bulk Upload page.
Please note that this process is for adding multiple assets to the platform. The same process below can be used to upload a single asset.
To understand how to upload a single asset at, please refer to How do I upload an asset?
1. Via the Bulk Upload action.
When viewing any of your folders, you can click the More icon or Add button to open a dropdown of Folder-related actions. In both instances, click the Bulk Upload option to load the Bulk Upload page. You can see an example of this below.
2. Drag & Drop your files into your Folder directly
Open the folder on your local drive where the assets are stored, select the desired assets, and drag & drop them into the intended folder. This will automatically open the Bulk Upload overlay.
You can drag either files or folders to be uploaded/created. If you drag folders, the content within those, including any sub-folders, will be extracted and the files added to the folder you're dragging them into.
- Once the assets are added, a green loading bar will appear under each thumbnail to indicate the status of the duplicate check. If any duplicates are found a red error icon will appear and require action
- If a red icon appears, select the icon to review the duplicate and select Skip to skip adding the asset or Continue to add the asset. You can also select the Apply Selection to all Uploads tick box to apply your selection to all the duplicate assets
- In the right hand side panel, complete as many of the mandatory details, filters, keywords as possible to help your end users locate the asset when searching
- Select Apply to Selected to add the details against the images. A green confirmation box will appear
- Select SAVE to see the asset appear in the selected folder
For more information, please see the Troubleshooting page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.