As an admin, you are able to enable the ability to copy an existing brief/form so users can reuse many of the datapoint added into the earlier form - this saves time as the user does not need to refill all the fields out again.
- Find the particular brief/form you which to enable copying for
- Click the Three Dots Menu (⋮) and select Brief/Form Settings
- Scroll down to Copy Form Options and select the configure button
In the pop up box, select the various config options:
- Auto-create Related between Original and Copy
- Which Stages will be copied
- Will the user be permitted to select which Stages to copy?
- Any nominated excluded fields i.e. original collaborators, dates etc.
- Select CONFIRM to apply
- Scroll down the Settings page and select SAVE on the entire settings to finalise
- Single briefs or forms - users can copy the entire nominated form fields
- Staged briefs or forms - only stage 1 nominated form fields will be copies
Please sign in to leave a comment.