As an Admin, you may need to export a list of all your briefs, tasks, or project records so you have them in a data report format.
Using our Export records feature, you can easily export a full list of your database records into an excel data report with this information.
To do this:
- Identify the database in your “Projects” area you’d like to export records from and click the three vertical dots in the right hand side.
- Select “Export” from the actions menu.
It will give you the option to export for general use:
- General Use: is ideal to do is provide data to other stakeholders, etc. or export for re-import
- Re-Import: is ideal to make any adjustments to the fields within your records in bulk from the excel sheet and then re-import that excel sheet to the database to make those changes
- Select one of the outlined options, and click “Export Now”.
- This will export that excel data report directly onto your computer.
*Please note, there is no way to export a filtered list of your briefs/tasks/project records using this feature.