There may be times when a pending approval request needs to be re-assigned to another reviewer for approval. This might come up if, for example, a reviewer leaves your organisation or is absent and you want to make sure the approval request still stays on track.
- Navigate to the Approvals area of your platform.
- Select the Reviewer you need to re-assign the request from from the Reviewer filter, and select Search. This will display all their related requests.
- Find the approval request that needs to be re-assigned, and select the Re-assign Reviewer icon (middle icon on the Actions area of the request.
- This will open up a window where you can remove the existing reviewer, then select from the dropdown menu of your users to find and select whoever needs to be the new reviewer on this request.
- Click Save to finalise your changes.
This will then update the reviewer on this pending request and notify the new reviewer that they now have an approval request pending their response.
The requestor will also get notified that the request has been re-assigned to a new reviewer. The previous reviewer does not get notified of this action.
Please sign in to leave a comment.