Occasionally, you may need to add or remove keywords from your global keywords list. The global keywords list is editable for any Main Admin.
- Navigate to the Settings tab under Admin
- Scroll down to the Assets - General section
Locate the Global Keywords item
- To add global keywords, click on the box to the right of the Global Keywords and type in the keyword you would like to add. Once done, hit Enter.
- To remove global keywords, select the X to the left of the keyword you would like to remove from the list
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit SAVE to register any changes you have made to the global keywords list
- Once you hit SAVE the page will reload and you should see a Success message at the top of the page