Within the briefs/forms display, the default layout can be amended to your individual preference - List, Card, Calendar or Kanban.
- Navigate to the briefs/forms in your platform and select the required one (not the individual record)
- Select the Switch layout icon in the upper right hand side of the page.
Select the preferred layout options:
Sort layout - display options:
- Date Created - original creation date
- Last Updated - original creation or edited date
- Sequence ID - brief/form unique identifier
- Oldest First - oldest date appears first
- Most Recent First - most recent date appears first
Switch layout - display options:
- List - single page view of individual records
- Card - thumbnail page view of individual records
- Calendar - calendar page view by day, week, month, quarter or annual options
- Kanban - board page view by predefined options i.e. status, assignee, priority and/or task
- Sort layout - display options:
- There is no requirement to Save
- Users can switch between the display options as preferred
- The layout will remain applied for any future activities whilst logged in the same session
- The layout does not become your default
Further information - click here
Please sign in to leave a comment.