If you ever need to share a link to a brief/form with another user of the platform, maybe for collaboration purposes, or as an easy way to refer a team member to a particular brief, our internal share link feature makes this easy.
To email a link to a brief/form:
- Navigate to the Brief/Form database and locate/search for the brief/form you’d like to share.
- Click the Three Dots Menu (⋮) in the upper right hand side of the brief/form and select Email Link from the actions menu.
- You will then see a window where you can select the user or users, (or groups of users) to share this brief with
- Once you have selected the user(s), you can customize the subject line and the message of the email that will be sent, should you desire.
- Once you’re ready to send off that email, click Send.
This will send off an email generated from IntelligenceBank to the users you chose to share the brief/form with. This email will include a link to the brief/form, so they can view it.
*Please note that only users who have permission to view this particular brief/form will appear in the dropdown