Creative Templates is an add-on tool powered by Web-to-Print where users can create and integrate templates from InDesign within their IntelligenceBank platform so they can easily be customised by end users and exported in a print ready format.
These templates can set fixed fields that other users can work within to create anything from business cards to brochures and other marketing needs.
Once templates have been loaded in your platform you can use the Web-to-Print editor to create new jobs from a template as long as you have permission to view the template
- Locate the template in your Resource folders.
- Click on the Template Editor icon to the right of the template file name.
Select Create New Job from the pop-up box OR Load Existing Job.
- Load Existing Job will allow you to manipulate a version of the template you have previously created
- Each new job will get date and time-stamped for reference
- Update anything the template has enabled you to edit - replace photos, change text, etc.
- When you are done making changes, click Finished at the top of the Web-to-Print editor.
- You will be given a preview of the final template.
- Select Download at the bottom left of the screen.
- You will be given download transformation options. Make adjustments as necessary and select Download when ready
Note: You may need to request approval before downloading your template if your administrator(s) has set up a download approval.