The document reader works by inserting an image layer of a PDF page - which allows for annotations and navigation. If your document is an image of an image - black images will occur. For these types of documents, it is best to indicate to users that this document is for download only - not for viewing online.
Articles in this section
- Resources - What is the best way to order my files and folders?
- Resources - What is the difference between using Keywords and Filters?
- Overall: What exactly is customizable on the IntelligenceBank platform?
- Resources - How Can I See a Record of All My Files At Once?
- Image Metadata - Why do my file names not match after uploading them?
- Custom Pages: What can and can't our designers customize?
- Databases: I successfully added a new record to my Database but I can't see it?
- Resources: Why can't I see bulk upload?
- Resources: Why are my folders taking a long time to open?
- Email Alerts: Do I get an email alert every time an item is uploaded?