The document reader can generally accommodate documents up to 20-30MB in size. If your PDF has very complex images/maps or is excessively large in size, the reader cannot accommodate it.
Articles in this section
- Browser Support
- Resources - What is the best way to order my files and folders?
- Resources - What is the difference between using Keywords and Filters?
- Overall: What exactly is customizable on the IntelligenceBank platform?
- Resources - How Can I See a Record of All My Files At Once?
- Image Metadata - Why do my file names not match after uploading them?
- Custom Pages: What can and can't our designers customize?
- Databases: I successfully added a new record to my Database but I can't see it?
- Resources: Why can't I see bulk upload?
- Resources: Why are my folders taking a long time to open?