There are various options available when downloading image files from the platform, such as:
- File Type: When downloading an image file, you'll have the option to download the resource in either it's original format or a different file format: PNG, JPEG, GIF. Uploaded file types supported are: 'gif', 'png', 'psd', 'jpg', 'jpeg', 'bmp', 'tiff', 'tif', 'svg', 'ai', 'ico' while 'eps' files can only be downloaded as PNG or GIF.
- Compression Quality: You can select Maximum (100%), Very High (80%), High (60%), Medium (30%), Low (10%).
- Compression Type: You can select 'No Compression' or 'Lossless Compression' types.
- Image Dimensions: Downloading an image file in different sizes: 100%, 75%, 50%, 25% and 'custom' and 'crop' options. All options except for 'custom' and 'crop' will keep the file's display proportions.
- Preset Option: If a Main Admin has created a preset template to use for specific download purposes, you may select it from the preset list. This will auto-select a file type, compression quality and type, and image dimensions.
*Note that the custom size option is only available to PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF, ICO file types.