You can also watch a video of the configuration process by clicking here.
1. Login to your Sitecore instance.
2. Go to the Desktop area.
3. In the menu, select Development tools and Installation Wizard.
4. First, upload the package by clicking “Upload package”
5. Select the file and click Next.
6. Then click Upload again.
7. After successful uploading, close the current dialog.
8. Now you can install the uploaded package by clicking Next
9. Review the package Information and click Next
10. The installation process will start. Close the dialog after the installation and go to the Content Editor area to continue the configuration.
If you are using Sitecore 9.3, it is now also required to: