The IntelligenceBank Connector for Sitecore CMS is available for Sitecore version 9.2 up to 10.3.1.
If you are using Sitecore 9.3+, please note the following additional configuration requirement:
The IntelligenceBank Connector Sitecore CMS Plug-in allows Sitecore users to perform the following actions below directly from within Sitecore:
- Login to IntelligenceBank via a single master account and sync the entire folder structured associated to that account within the Sitecore Media Library.
- Browse and search the synced folder structure, and files within each. A small preview thumbnail is available for each file, and a larger preview image can be requested on the fly.
- Review the files metadata: Metadata fields that are made accessible locally in Sitecore against each IntelligenceBank asset when synced are:
- Custom Asset Name/Title
- Original Filename
- Image preview thumbnail (300 per 300 pixels)
- File Type
- File Size
- Unique ID
- Usage Details
- Image Height
- Image Width
- Resource Date (custom date assigned to each asset)
- Date/Time Added and by whom
- Last Update Date/Time and by whom
- Review Date
- Public Download Link (if available) - Sitecore 9+ only.
- Sync the content manually to check for updates. The sync process can also be automated by using Sitecore's scheduler function under System > Tasks > Schedules.
- Request to download a copy of an IntelligenceBank asset and make it available within Sitecore for use into web pages. When asking to download an image asset, the user can select the same download options as in IntelligenceBank directly from the Sitecore interface (convert, compress, resize and crop). Global Download Presets from IntelligenceBank are also available for selection.
- Run a report of the assets that have been downloaded from IntelligenceBank into Sitecore CMS and are either expired or deleted on IntelligenceBank. This makes it easy to track and remove expired assets from web pages where they are in use. NOTE: New versions or updates of assets are not specifically tracked currently.
- Insert IntelligenceBank assets directly from within Content pages.
- Public links pointing directly to the asset on IntelligenceBank can also be used instead of creating local copies.
- You can sync an individual folder by selecting it in the Media Library tree and then clicking Sync.
The IntelligenceBank Connector for Sitecore CMS is an add-on. For more information and pricing please contact us here.
NOTE - If you are using Sitecore 9.3+, please review the following article: