The IntelligenceBank Adobe Creative Cloud Connector allows users to streamline their creative workflows by doing the following from within the most recent versions of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator Creative Cloud:
- Login to your IntelligenceBank platform, including via Single Sign On.
- Browse folders and image files you have access to. User permissions are mirrored within the plug-in.
- Place your assets directly into your document. For InDesign and Illustrator, a lightweight preview can also be used instead of the original to work and collaborate faster until you are ready to use the original / high resolution assets.
- Open a supported file from located in the DAM as a new document in InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Pre-Package your document and download the original/high resolution version of your placed images in a separate folder (in the same location of your document).
- Embed placed images into your Photoshop or Illustrator document, or keep them separate.
- Check for updates on the placed assets, which get automatically updated on your document.
- Share only the document with other Connector users: the missing images placed from IntelligenceBank DAM will get automatically downloaded when users login in to the Connector. This is mostly relevant for InDesign files.
- Upload or update documents and assets into IntelligenceBank directly from the connector. Any document or asset opened via the Connector, will remain tied to its original entry in IntelligenceBank, making it easy to push changes back, either as a replacement or new version.
- Additionally, a Photoshop or Illustrator file that is placed in InDesign, and that is then opened in Photoshop or Illustrator for editing using the Edit With action InDesign, can then be pushed back to IntelligenceBank as an update once the changes are made, which will then reflect automatically in InDesign.
Also, note the following:
- A Delete icon will indicate if a placed image asset has been deleted or if you do not have permissions to the asset anymore in your IntelligenceBank platform.
- Preview images are stored here by default (note that this is a hidden system folder): /Users/<your user name>/Library/Application Support/LocalStore/IntelligenceBankImages/
- Pre-Packaged (ie Original / High resolution) images are stored in a folder called IntelligenceBank Images created in the same location as the related document. You can choose to have all your Adobe documents in the same location so that the IntelligenceBank Images folder centralizes all related linked images.