Watch the overview video here.
The IntelligenceBank Adobe Creative Cloud Connector allows users to do the following from within Adobe InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator Creative Cloud (2015 v2.0+):
- Login to your IntelligenceBank platform.
- Browse folders and image files you have access to. User permissions are mirrored within the plug-in.
- Place a preview of your assets into your InDesign document. The following image file formats are currently supported: tiff, gif, jpg, jpeg, bmp, eps, png, ai, eps, psd.
- Place a supported asset into your Illustrator or Photoshop document.
- Open a supported asset as a new document in InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Pre-Package your document and download the original/high resolution version of your placed images in a separate folder (in the same location of your document).
- Embed placed images into your Photoshop or Illustrator document.
- Check for updates on the placed assets, which get automatically updated on your document.
- Share lightweight files with other Connector users: the missing images placed from IntelligenceBank DAM will get automatically downloaded when users login in to the Connector.
Also, note the following:
- A Delete icon will indicate if a placed image asset has been deleted or if you do not have permissions to the asset anymore in your IntelligenceBank platform.
- Preview images are stored here (note that this is a hidden system folder): /Users/<your user name>/Library/Application Support/LocalStore/IntelligenceBankImages/
- Original / High resolution images are stored in a folder called IntelligenceBank Images created in the same location as the related document. You can choose to have all your documents in the same location so that the IntelligenceBank Images folder centralises all related linked images.
- A folder can only display 100 assets at once. Use the search to place non displayed assets.
NOTE: The connector has been optimized for Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 v2.0 +. If you are using a previous version of Adobe Creative Cloud, please update to the most recent version. Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 v.1.0, CS6 and previous versions are not supported.