The IntelligenceBank Connector for Wordpress lets users connect to their IntelligenceBank platform directly from within the Wordpress Media management interface
INSTALLING THE CONNECTOR
To get started, you can download the connector here and install it following standard Wordpress plug-in installation steps. You will need an active trial or a subscription with the Wordpress Connector add-on enabled on your platform to start using it. For more information or to request pricing, please ask your Customer Success Manager or contact us here.
ACCESSING THE CONNECTOR
When going to edit a page or a product, or to any view in Wordpress which has the editor enabled, you can access the IntelligenceBank platform by going into the Add Media view and clicking on IntelligenceBank DAM on the left side menu:
LOGIN IN TO YOUR INTELLIGENCEBANK
To login and start using the connector, enter the following credentials:
- If your company is located in Australia / Asia-Pacific, enter apiau
- If your company is located in the Americas enter apius.
- If your company is located in the Americas enter apieu.
If your are unsure of the hosting location for your platform, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org find out your API URL.
- Simply enter the URL of your IntelligenceBank Platform
- This is the email addressed associated to your IntelligenceBank user account.
- This is the password you setup for accessing your IntelligenceBank user account. If you cannot remember your password, go to your login page to reset it and create a new one.
HOW TO USE THE CONNECTOR
Once logged in, you will be able to browse through your IntelligenceBank folders and content.
To download a file and insert it into a page, simply click DOWNLOAD on the file, and the file will then get added to your Wordpress local Media Library.
You can also choose to insert directly a Public Link (if enabled) to the original asset on your DAM (if enabled). The link will then remained tied to that original asset in IntelligenceBank, so if a new version is uploaded the file will get updated automatically. If the original asset is deleted, it will also get deleted from the Wordpress page where it is used.