NOTE: Installation steps can vary slightly in subsequent versions of Drupal. If you face any issues, please contact your Customer Success Manager or send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
The latest plug-in and installation instructions can be found here:
You can install the module either via Composer or download it as an archive from the link above and unpack it to the modules directory directly. In case of a non-composer install, you will also need to install the dependencies manually - in this case, the Entity Browser module.
- Under the Extend area of your Drupal admin panel, install the module suite, and then enable: IntelligenceBank DAM and IB: Media integration and/or IB:CKEditor WYSIWYG integration (depending on which integration method you want to use - Learn more).
IB: Media integration module
- Go to Configuration > Content Authoring > Entity Browsers.
- Add Entity Browser.
- Give it a name of a choice, and click Next.
- Remove Width, update Height to 800, and click Next twice.
- Under Add widget plugin, select IntelligenceBank Asset Browser, and rename the label form as required.
- Click Finish.
- Go to Structure > Content types to add a media entity reference field to your content.
- For the desired content type, click Manage Fields, and then Add field.
- Select Media as the type, and give the field a name.
- Select if there is a limit of values (ie number of items that can be attached) and save field settings.
- Under Reference Type, select the type of media you want to allow for this field. For public links to be embedded, select IntelligenceBank DAM Embed, and save.
- Go to Manage Form Display to configure the field widget to use the entity browser. In the settings, select the entity browser created previous, select Rendered entity under the Entity display plugin dropdown, enable Show widget details as open by default, click Update, and then Save.
- Go to Manage Form Display, and update the new Media reference field to Label = Hidden and Format = Rendered Entity.
- Go to Structure > Media Types, for IntelligenceBank Media Embed, select Manage display.
- Click the settings icon for Embed Resource URL, clear out Trim link text length field, and enable Do not wrap embed content into link option. Then Update and Save.
- Go to Configuration > Web Services > IntelligenceBank Settings and map the media type fields to the corresponding local media types. Save configuration.
IB: CKEditor WYIWYG integration module
- Go to Configuration > Content authoring > Text formats and editors.
- For each text format that uses CKEditor you want to enable the integration on, click Configure.
- Drag and drop the IntelligenceBank logo icon onto the Active toolbar. Review the list of Allowed file extensions, and make sure Allow public assets is enabled.
- Under Enabled Filters, enable IntelligenceBank DAM WYSIWYG, and for Filtering processing order, make sure the Restrict images to this site filter (if enabled) is always listed above it. Then Save configuration.
- Go to Configuration > Performance, and click Clear all caches to start using the integration.