The IntelligenceBank DAM Leonardo Inbound Media Sync Integration allows clients to manage their source assets in IntelligenceBank DAM and automatically push select images to Leonardo VScape for distribution to travel network sites.
The Inbound Media Sync is an integration mechanism provided by Leonardo which consists of:
- Selecting a list of folders in IntelligenceBank which will have their content automatically pushed to Leonardo.
- Mapping metadata of these assets in IntelligenceBank to metadata in Leonardo VScape.
- Pushing the IntelligenceBank data in scope automatically on an FTP server on a daily basis.
- Leonardo picking up the files and the metadata spreadsheet on a daily basis on the FTP server and pushing it automatically to their respective property areas on VScape.
Two spreadsheets are generated daily and made available on the FTP for Leonardo to migrate the images in the scope to their corresponding property area, and map their metadata accordingly:
- export.csv which contains the latest files added or updated in IntelligenceBank within the last 3 days.
- delete.csv which contains a list of all the files deleted in IntelligenceBank within the last 3 days.
All the files in scope (including deleted ones) are always available on the FTP for Leonardo to access at any time. The filename is based on the UUID of the asset in IntelligenceBank, and ensures that any updates to the original files are also pushed to the FTP and subsequently to Leonardo VScape.
To learn more about the IntelligenceBank integration for Leonardo VScape, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.