The IntelligenceBank DAM Leonardo Inbound Media Sync Integration allows clients to manage their images in IntelligenceBank DAM and push select images to Leonardo for distribution to travel network sites.
The Inbound Media Sync is an integration mechanism provided by Leonardo which consists of:
- Selecting a list of folders in IntelligenceBank which will have their content automatically pushed to Leonardo.
- Mapping metadata of these assets in IntelligenceBank to metadata in Leonardo VScape.
- Pushing the IntelligenceBank data in scope automatically on an FTP server on a daily basis.
- Leonardo picking up the files and the metadata spreadsheet on a daily basis on the FTP server and pushing it automatically to their respective property areas on VScape.
Two spreadsheets are generated daily:
- export.csv which contains the latest files added or updated in the last 3 days. This number is arbitrary and can be changed by submitting a service desk request.
- delete.csv which contains a list of all the files deleted in the last 3 days. This number is arbitrary and can be changed by submitting a service desk request.
All the files in scope (including deleted ones) are always available on the FTP. The filename is the UUID of the asset in IntelligenceBank.
To learn more about the IntelligenceBank integration for Leonardo VScape, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.