The Time Logs feature allows users to log and track their time work against tasks, creative briefs, campaigns and other records.
The Time Logs action is accessible in the dropdown of the record by any user who has View permission on it.
The overlay will then display all Time Logs already lodged against that record, as well as an aggregated count (in Hours). Users can then click Add New Time Log in the bottom right to add a new entry.
For each entry, the user needs to capture:
- Time Spent: this is the time spent or logged in Hours.
- Date Started: this is the date and time the entry should be associated to. Default value is the current date/time at the time of the entry.
- Description: this is the description of what the time logs corresponds to.
The Time Log will automatically be logged against the user who adds it.
In an upcoming release, a Metrics tab will allow users to see an Aggregation or a Breakdown of the Hours logged by Users or Divisions.
Other planned enhancements:
- Show Time Logs directly into the records.
- Filter Time Logs by time period, Users or Divisions.
- Aggregate Time Log entries in a Dashboard Calculation Widget.
- Set a User, Group or Division's capacity per day or week, and track availabilities in a new Capacity Planning Dashboard Widget.