The first time using the Microsoft Office 365 Connector you may encounter some of the following issues.
If, after reading through the issues, you are still having a problem, contact email@example.com
If you are using the Microsoft Office 365 Connector for the first time and have clicked Edit Online against a compatible Office Document or have tried to Create an office document directly in a Folder, you may see a blank screen with an Office logo in the middle.
In the URL bar, you may see a pop-up blocker warning. It may have a warning message open or it may just be a small icon in the URL that you need to click. The screen and pop-up blocker icon may differ slightly for different browsers.
- Once the warning appears you'll need to check "Always allow pop-ups and redirects from https://yourplatform.intelligencebank.com"
- Click Done
- Then close the tab and perform the Edit Online action again from IntelligenceBank
If the issue persists, and the pop-up blocker icon is still visible in the URL bar:
- Ensure that "Always allow pop-ups and redirects from https://yourplatform.intelligencebank.com" is checked
- Click on the blue link in the warning, it should direct you to the Office 365 login page or straight to the document if you're logged in.
- If it didn't redirect you, exit the tab after clicking the URL and try the Edit Online action again in IntelligenceBank
Screen Constantly Refreshing
If you are using the Microsoft Office 365 Connector for the first time, after clicking Edit Online on an Office Document and you are taken to the Office Online tab, you may see the document with an Office 365 login window. If, after logging in here, the screen continuously refreshes itself:
- Ensure you're logged into your Office 365 account in a separate tab https://www.office.com/
- Try the Edit Online action again in IntelligenceBank
- If the issue persists there may be a mismatch of login emails with your IntelligenceBank login email and your Office 365 Account email. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you.
14th October 2021 - Technical Outage at Microsoft
As of the 14th of October, some users using Office Online are experiencing the below message. This is a technical issue with Microsoft globally and they are working towards a fix. If you experience this message you won't be able to use the Microsoft Office 365 Connector until it's resolved by Microsoft.