The Intelligencebank Assets plugin for Figma makes it easy for designers to search, browse and insert approved image assets from IntelligenceBank into their design files while working within Figma.
You can install the Intelligencebank Assets plugin for Figma from the Figma Community marketplace at this location, or by searching for 'intelligencebank'.
How To Use
- To open the plugin, go the plugin menu, and select IntelligenceBank Assets.
- Authenticate to your IntelligenceBank platform. If you are a Single Sign On user, input your platform URL and then select the Browser Login option from the login page.
- Use the search or browse through folders to find the asset you want to use in your design file.
- Once you have identified the image, select in the dropdown whether to insert the Original or an existing Transformation Preset (Single, or Global, if available).
- If a layer frame is selected at the time of the insert, the layer will get filled with that image.
- If a layer frame is not selected at the time of the insert, the image will get placed as a new frame.
- The image formats supported for insertion are Png, Jpeg, Webp, Svg and Gif.
- While browsing or searching, the connector will only display images that are either in one of these formats, or can be converted to a supported format on the fly by using a Transformation Preset.
The IntelligenceBank Assets Plugin for Figma is an optional add-on. To learn more, contact your Customer Success Manager or email us at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.