Handshakes are pre-configured integrations which allow you to connect your IntelligenceBank platform with hundreds of other applications.
Handshakes capabilities enable marketing teams to connect more dots and get work done faster, more efficiently and with the appropriate sign offs and approvals.
These integrations work on basic "if this, then that" logic using the Zapier integration platform and can be used to integrate IntelligenceBank with many other tools such as:
- Project management tools (e.g. Asana and Trello)
- CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce and Hubspot)
- CMS systems (e.g. Wordpress and Drupal)
- E-Commerce systems (e.g. Shopify and Magento)
- Online file storage solutions (e.g. Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox)
- Messaging tools (e.g. Slack and Microsoft Teams)
Handshakes are based on the standard IntelligenceBank API and are processed every 1 - 15 minutes, depending on the type of Zapier account used. They are also dependent on your access to Zapier extensions at reciprocating technology partners. Changes to other vendor extensions may affect your ability to use Handshakes. Purchasing IntelligenceBank Handshakes is purchasing the IntelligenceBank ‘side’ of the integration.
To use Handshakes, you will need to temporarily share access to your Zapier account. If a reciprocating vendor changes or discontinues their Zapier extension so it is no longer usable, our support team will set up a replacement handshake for you instead. Note that Handshake data is processed at AWS/S3 in the United States and is stored for up to 7 days.
To ensure a functional Handshake integration, the following considerations apply:
- The IntelligenceBank “Objects” (e.g. Database Form, Folder), or its subcomponents when applicable (e.g. mapped Form Fields) that are in scope of the integration should not be deleted.
- The Third-Party Application “Objects”, or its subcomponents when applicable (e.g. mapped Form Fields) that are in scope of the integration should not be deleted.
- The IntelligenceBank user account used for the integration should remain active, and the required permissions to the IntelligenceBank “Objects” (e.g. Database Form, Folder) that are in scope of the integration should apply at all times.
- The Third-Party Application user account used for the integration should remain active, and the required permissions to the Third-Party “Objects” that are in scope of the integration should apply at all times.
Please contact your Customer Success Manager or email us at email@example.com to learn more and discuss your specific integration requirements.