The IntelligenceBank Slack app allows Slack users to add resources to folders within the IntelligenceBank DAM using Slack channels.
The Slack app is an optional add on and requires configuration by your Customer Success Manager to ensure files uploaded are added to the correct folder.
The app is accessible by all users of the workspace once configured and installed.
We recommend restricting access to each of the Slack channels to selected users as required.
Any users who shares a file via the Slack channel will receive a Slackbot message informing them that the user who installed the Slack app shared their file via a public link.
A number of limitations apply:
- Slack only allows uploading of 10 files at any times
- Files must be uploaded from the device (“your computer”), not another app (e.g. Google Drive)
- Slack does not support sharing of video files via free accounts - user must be on paid Slack accounts to upload videos
- Files formats tested so far: png, jpg, gif, pdf, xls, indd, zip, wav, tif, dmg, mp4
- Files larger than 170mb are not supported
Please contact your Customer Success Manager or email us at email@example.com to learn more and discuss your specific integration requirements.