This guide contains useful instructions and tips on how to use the most common features across the platform to assist with successfully completing your daily tasks
Here you will find links to articles that contain information tailored mostly towards users with Admin Permissions.
Please note: Depending on the level of your permission, you may not have access to certain features or functions, in these cases you may want view the General User Guide to find an answer to your enquiry.
How to and set up the look and feel of your platform and set global defaults.
- How to Update Main Administrator Details
- Setting the Default Folder Order
- How to Set the Layout & Order of Resources
- Resource Delete Permission Options
- Default Alert Settings
All things user management related.
Groups & Permissions
What are Groups & Permissions and how to use them.
- About Group Rules & Permissions
- How to Set Permissions for a Group
- How to Use the Custom Rule Permission
- How to Edit or Delete a Group
Approvals & Workflows
Understanding and Setting up your automated approval Processes.
Databases & Briefs
Managing and Sharing your media assets internally and Externally
Please note that the Resources, Workflows or Database terminology referenced above may appear as another name in your platform as these are customizable terms. You can view related terminology here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.