Generate auto-tag for your video/audio content to improve efficiency and enhance discoverability.
IntelligenceBank customers can now use AI-powered auto-tagging functionality for their video/audio assets with a 20-minute free trial.
Quick Links :
- What does auto-tag functionality offer?
- How to get started and turn on the Video/Audio Tagging setting in Admin?
- How to use Video/Audio Tagging within the IntelligenceBank platform?
- Generate auto-tags for already uploaded audio or video assets
- Generate auto-tags during Bulk Upload
- Generate auto-tags during a Single Upload
- How to remove auto-tags?
- Search the assets with Audiovisual Keywords
- How to view auto-tags for an audio or video
What does auto-tag functionality offer?
Video and Audio auto-tagging allows you to automatically tag:
- Audiovisual Keywords: Auto-tags for Audiovisual Keywords are detected from insights on the different keywords discussed in media files. These keywords are detected from the speech and visual text and automatically tagged against the asset.
- Topics: Auto-tags for Topics are automatically inferred, based on various keywords from the speech and visual text.
- Objects: Auto-tags for Objects are automatically detected from visual objects and actions displayed.
- Locations: Auto-tags for Locations are automatically detected from the speech and visual text.
- Brands: Auto-tags for Brands are automatically detected from the speech and visual text.
With auto-tags this will allow resources to have enhanced discoverability: with tags reflected and used in global searches as well as the ability to jump to specific timestamps in an audio/video where a specific tag appears.
How to get started and turn on the Video/Audio Tagging setting in Admin?
Get started with a 20-minute free trial by simply enabling Audio/Video Tagging in your Admin settings.
- Turn the Asset Intelligence setting on in Admin settings
- Accept the T & Cs
- Video/Audio Tagging and Audiovisual tagging will be turned on automatically
How to use Video/Audio Tagging within the IntelligenceBank platform?
You can generate auto-tagging for the Audio and Video assets:
- During Single or Bulk Upload
- On the Edit/New Version screen
- Navigate to the Tags section when on the Upload or Edit page
- Turn the “Generate Auto-tag“ toggle on for all or the required tags
- Click on "Save" or "Submit"
Auto-tags will be processed in the background after saving and displayed on the Info Preview screen when processing is completed.
- To remove auto-tags for already uploaded audio or video assets, open the "Edit/New Version" screen.
- Navigate to the Tags section
- Click on the cross icon to delete the auto-tags
- Save changes
Search the assets with Audiovisual Keywords
- Users can enter keywords in the search bar to search for assets with Audiovisual Keywords.
- For more granular search results users can use the filters and select Keywords from the Search Scope
How to view auto-tags for an audio or video?
- Search or Navigate to a resource
- In the Main Details tab, you will see the Tags sections where auto-tags will appear
- You can click on a tag to jump to that point in time within your Audio or Video preview
- How to activate the 20-minute Free Trial?
Refer to the Getting Started Section on this page to activate the 20-minute free trial. You can contact email@example.com if you have any questions or issues in activating the trial.
Which file formats are supported for auto-tagging?
All the formats supported for audio and video preview will be supported Refer to this page for the complete list.
How long does it take for auto-tags to be processed?
The processing time of auto-tagging depends on the size and duration of your audio/video file. For a 30-second video, it can take 5 minutes to process. Typically we ask people to expect between up to 10-20 minutes.
Working with Large Video files?File Size Upload limit optimised to 10GB, speak to your account manager about increasing
File Preview/Playback maximum 10GB
File Length maximum 4hr