As an Admin, you may want to re-sort or reorder how your folders display within the asset library.
To reorder your folders into a custom order:
- Navigate to Admin > Settings
- Scroll down to the admin setting that says Default Folder Order and ensure its set to "Custom Order"
- Scroll to the bottom and click SAVE
- Go to your asset library
- Click the Three Lines Menu (☰) in the top right to open up the folder panel
- Select the “Re-order folders” icon at the bottom of that panel
- Simply select the up and down arrow icon to the left of the folder name in the panel and drag the folders into a different order from there
- Once you’re done reordering the folders as desired, simply click the arrow facing left on the top on the panel next to “Re-order Folders” and the folder order will now refresh into the custom order you arranged.
*Please note, if you need to re-order subfolders within a folder as well, you’ll need to click the arrow icon to the side of the parent folder with subfolders, which will then drop down the subfolders, which you can reorder as well.