You can copy a Brief or Form which can be useful if you need to fill out multiple records that contain mostly the same information. This is great for creating efficiency as it allows you to make small changes to a brief that's already created instead of having to create entire new ones from scratch.
- Navigate to the brief/form record you wish to copy
- Click the three dots menu (⋮) view more actions menu drop-down
- In the drop-down locate and select "Copy Brief"
- A duplicate will open up to Stage 1 page - containing all original content, including any uploaded assets
- It is possible to "Append" stages or delete them if not all are required.
- Make any required edits
- Select "Next” through the Stages and Pages as required. The original content will appear as each Stage and Page progresses.
- Submit the brief to save and to progress to approval (if applicable)
- Only stage 1 nominated form fields will be copies
*Please note that the brief/form must have the ability to copy enabled by a main admin