Main Admin’s can configure which Stages or Pages of a Brief/Form can be copied by users when creating multiple and/or similar Briefs, Forms or Record (compared to starting new submissions).
- Navigate to the Brief/Form Click the "three dots menu (⋮)"
- Select the "Settings" option
- Navigate down to the “Copy Options” configuration setting
- Click the “Configure” button
Select your preferred configuration options
- Do you need the relation between the original and copy briefs/forms/records?
- Which Stage or Pages can a user copy?
- Will you permit user choice on any Stage or Page?
- Are there any fields you need to exclude?
- Click the “Confirm” button to save
- Navigate to the bottom and click the “Save” button to apply the changes