There may be times when a pending approval request is waiting on a particular reviewer, and you want to send them a little nudge/reminder to review and respond.
Sending reminder alerts to reviewers allows you to manage your own approval requests more effectively and to stay on track with approval deadlines.
To send a reminder alert on an approval request:
- Navigate to your Approvals area in the platform
- Locate the request you’d like to send a reminder on, and select the upside down triangle icon that appears to the right hand side of the Actions menu.
- Select “Send Reminder” from the options
- This will open a window with the reviewer populated in a field, and with a message box to create a custom message that you’d like to send to this reviewer
- Type out your message and select “Save”
This will send an email notification to the reviewer with your reminder message.
*PLEASE NOTE when your initial approval is submitted both yourself and your approvers will be notified automatically via email.