The platform administrators have the ability to set default markup alerts for all users, but you also have the ability to adjust the frequency of these alerts for your own personal account.
- Hover over your name in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Select MY ACCOUNT from the dropdown list
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select DETAILS for Alerts (Markup)
There are options for several types of comment alerts:
- New Comments
- New Replies
- Updates to Comment status
- Edited Comments
- Deleted Comments
- To change the frequency of the alerts from Admin Default, click on the dropdown menu and select either Custom or Off
If selecting Custom you can toggle the instant alert either on or off
- Off will automatically place the toggle in the Off position
Be sure to select the Save Alerts button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
Further information - click here