The platform administrators have the ability to set default @mention alerts for all users, but you also have the ability to adjust the frequency of these alerts for your own personal account.
In addition to the instant alert option, @mentions also have the option of digest alerts.
- Hover over your name in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Select MY ACCOUNT from the dropdown list
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select DETAILS for Alerts (Markup)
- Locate the @Mentions item. Click the dropdown menu to the right and select Custom or Off
If selecting Custom you can toggle the instant alert either on or off
- Off will automatically place the toggle in the Off position
With either choice, you will be able to adjust the Digest Frequency. Select the frequency of your choice:
Be sure to select the Save Alerts button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
Further information - click here