The IntelligenceBank platform has been designed to make it easy for Main Administrators to make changes to the platform. Using the Main Admin feature, you can completely customize your IntelligenceBank knowledge management platform so it resembles your brand, and only features the tools you want your users to see. Key features include:
- Global Settings - enables you to turn on and off various optional features such as comments & alerts. It also allows you to set the password type, login time, timezone and set global keywords.
- Templates/Custom Display Settings - brand the platform with your logo and graphics, choose colors, default icons, and nominate fonts. You can also customise your navigation tool bar and select an image as your login back ground. You can also set custom watermark options here.
- Groups - create user groups, with granular levels of permissions to different tools and information items. Groups are where you define access permissions. Users can belong to one or multiple Groups. Each Group can have very custom permissions. Create a new permissions Group or click on an existing one below to modify what its users can see and do. Users can also be their own Group (this is set in the user’s profile)
- Users - add users, suspend users, assign users to user groups, and reset passwords. You can also export and re import your user list.
- Filters - create global filters (products, lines of business, type of information, etc) to structure your unstructured data. You can create custom filters to tag information with pre-determined options and enable them on select Modules. These filters can be made mandatory to ensure content is categorized accordingly when created. Filters enabled for forms will be available as pre-created options when using the form builder and update automatically when the filter list is changed.
- Modules/Tools - rename tools and features to match your use of IntelligenceBank.
- Workflow/Forms - create approval workflows for downloads, uploads and feedback. Custom forms to collect additional information on any tool within the platform.
- Alerts - You can set the default for automated email Alerts. This will apply to all users you create in the future or to existing users that haven't changed their own alert settings already.
Within the platform we have help icons against each feature to provide you with more detailed information on what each function performs.