IMPORTANT: This article is for a NEW installation. To update an existing install of the IntelligenceBank Connector for Sitecore, please make sure to review the steps here.
Download the latest version of the connector from here.
You can watch a video of the configuration process by clicking here and follow the steps below.
1. Login to your Sitecore instance.
2. Go to the Desktop area.
3. In the menu, select Development tools and Installation Wizard.
4. First, upload the package by clicking “Upload package”
5. Select the file and click Next.
6. Then click Upload again.
7. After successful uploading, close the current dialog.
Note: If a dialog appears asking you whether to overwrite existing files, your instance likely already has an instance of the connector installed. In this case, please make sure to review update steps here.
8. Now you can install the uploaded package by clicking Next
9. Review the package information and click Next
10. The installation process will start. Close the dialog after the installation and go to the Content Editor area to continue the configuration.
If you are using Sitecore 9.3, it is now also required to:
11. Update the password field type to work around a recently introduced Sitecore bug.
12. Manually update the web.config file to include your platform URL.
Please sign in to leave a comment.