The IntelligenceBank Contentful Connector makes it easy to access your IntelligenceBank DAM assets directly from within a Contentful Content Model.
To install the Connector in your Contentful instance, click here to go to the Contentful Marketplace, click Install and follow the steps, alternatively;
- In Contentful, click into Manage Apps
- Select "IntelligenceBank" from the available apps
- Click Install
Once installed, to place into a Content Model;
- Click Add Field when in an applicable Content Model
- Select JSON Object as the field type
- Add a relevant name and click Create & Configure
- In the Appearance tab, select "IntelligenceBank" from your Apps
- Click Confirm and save your Content Model
IntelligenceBank resources are uploaded into JSON object field type. Make sure any APIs you are using are directed to gather this JSON package
When adding Content, you'll now see the field that was created above.
- Clicking on Select an Asset will open the connector
- Use your IntelligenceBank platform URL, email and password to login
- Navigate or search through the folders
- Click on an Asset to insert it into your field
- You can add multiple Assets by re-clicking the Select an Asset button and selecting more
Note that it will need to be enabled on your platform before you can start using it. Please contact your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com to get started connecting IntelligenceBank with your Drupal environment.