The Intelligencebank Assets add-in for Microsoft 365 makes it easy for content creators to search, browse, link and insert approved image assets from IntelligenceBank into their Office documents (PowerPoint, Word, Excel or OneNote) directly while working within Microsoft 365 (online or desktop).
You can install the Intelligencebank Assets Add-In plugin for Microsoft 365 from the Office Add-Ins store.
To do so, go to Insert > Add-ins, and then search for "intelligencebank" under the STORE section. Then click Add to install it. The add-in will then become visible under the Insert tab.
How To Use
- To open the add-in, go the Insert tab, and select IntelligenceBank Assets.
- Authenticate to your IntelligenceBank platform in the side panel. If you are a Single Sign On user, input your platform URL and then select the Browser Login option from the login page.
- Use the search or browse through folders to find the asset you want to use in your document.
- If a Folder is enabled for public sharing, you will also be able to copy a Public link to it for use within your document. This functionality is not restricted to images.
- Once you have identified the image, select in the dropdown whether to insert the Original (default) or an existing Transformation Preset (Single, or Global, if available).
- The image formats supported for insertion are png, jpg, jpeg and gif.
To deploy the add-in automatically to users within your organization, see Microsoft's documentation here.
The add-in can be used in any subscription based version of Microsoft 365, whether you are using the web, or a desktop application on either Windows or Mac computers.
The add-in will not work on Microsoft 365 versions earlier than 16.0.11629 on Windows 10, or any other version that relies on the Internet Explorer 11 browser engine (as listed here).
The IntelligenceBank Assets Add-In for Microsoft Office 365 is an optional add-on. To learn more, contact your Customer Success Manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.