To change your platform color scheme go to Admin>Templates>Colors.
You have the choice of selecting 5 colors for the following sections of your platform. Use the color selector or input your branded colors.
- Primary Color – used for your navigation bar and pop up windows
- Primary Text Color – the color used to highlight text against your primary color
- Secondary Color – used for section headings & buttons
- Secondary Text Color – used to highlight text against the secondary colors
- Feature Color – highlight items on roll over & hyperlinks
* Note that the name given to modules, features and information items may vary in your platform as they can be customised by Main Admin users.
Please sign in to leave a comment.