One of the main actions within the Resources module allows users to upload multiple files at a time. The Bulk Upload feature has now been upgraded with a new user interface and support. All users (except those on IE 11), will now be able to access the new Upload experience.
The main improvements added as part of this release
- Upload up to 500 files at a time via Drag & Drop into either your Folder or Bulk Upload screen
- Interface enhancement which updates the layout for an improved user experience
- Option to apply metadata to all, individual or selected files at a time
- Removed previous restrictions when a file failed, so users can always continue working on other uploads
- Shortcut to Apply All when Duplicate files are detected and users need to select an option
- Unique values are automatically applied if a user applies a new Resource Name in bulk, ie Name (1), Name (2), Name (3)
- Usability options allowing users to search and filter to a specific upload Status, ie Filter Errors, as well as the ability to Apply to Results
- Saving can be done per file or in bulk to all resources that are selected and completed. This allows users to save the items they've finished working on, removing them from the list and continuing to work on the rest.
You can read more about the changes to Bulk Upload here.