Assets can be moved to different folders on the platform if required. You will only be able to move assets to folders that you have permission to add assets in. If you are unable to move an asset to a particular folder, please reach out to your platform administrator.
This article shows you how to move multiple assets. Please read this article to understand How do I move an asset?
- Navigate to the folder where the assets are that you wish to move
- Hover over an asset you want to move
- Select the circle icon that appears in the upper left of the thumbnail to select the asset - once selected, a tick will appear
- Select all assets to be moved*
- On the bottom bulk actions menu, select the Move Assets option
- Once the folder structure pop up opens, expand the folders to select the required final folder placement
- Select the MOVE button to complete the redirection
*Please note that you can only select 150 assets at a time.