If a you have or another user have been sent a password reset email and are not receiving it, there are four main reasons for that.
- Email isn’t being sent to the inbox, but rather to a Spam or Junk folder
- Your IT team has a spam filter in place that removes spam emails, and our emails are being considered spam (usually an external user issue only)
- Your IT team may not have whitelisted the domain*. Please confirm with them that the following have been whitelisted:
- Domain: intelligencebank.com
- IP addresses: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
- Email domain is rejecting the emails, as it believe we’re impersonating their domain (known as spoofing)
After validating the first three are not the cause, an Admin user can review the Anti-Spoofing settings.
*Please note: This issue generally applies if you are external partner.
Please sign in to leave a comment.