If you are creating a Database with a similar structure to an existing Database, there is a very simple way to Clone the existing template and load that into your new Database.
How to Clone a Form Template
- Create a new Database and click Save and Create Form to open the Form Builder
- On the left side of the page, select the Templates tab.
- Select the Database name of the form you would like to import in the Load Existing Form field:
- Once you've selected an option, you will be asked if you would like to Replace or Append the imported form. If you select Replace, this will remove any existing fields in the new Database you may have already created. If you Append, it will add the imported form to the end of yours.
- Click Load Form and all fields will automatically be added to your new Database form. This includes settings, conditional logic and field information.
Please note that the 'Database' terminology used above may appear differently in your platform as these are customisable terms.
If you have any further questions please contact your Customer Success Manager.