The Intelligencebank Assets add-in for Google Workspace makes it easy for content creators to search, browse, link and insert approved image assets from IntelligenceBank into their Google Workspace documents (Slides, Docs or Sheets).
You can install the Intelligencebank Assets Add-on plugin for Google Workspace from the Google Workspace marketplace.
If you are an Admin on your domain, your can deploy the add-on automatically to users within your organization, see Google's documentation here.
How To Use
- To open the add-on, go the Add-ons menu item, and select IntelligenceBank Assets.
- Note: you will need to be the document owner to see the Add-ons menu.
- You will be requested to authorize Oauth access to your Gmail account the first time you open the add-on.
- Authenticate to your IntelligenceBank platform in the side panel. If you are a Single Sign On user, input your platform URL and then select the Browser Login option from the login page.
- Use the search or browse through folders to find the asset you want to use in your document.
- If a Folder is enabled for public sharing, you will also be able to copy a Public link to it for use within your document. This functionality is not restricted to images.
- Once you have identified the image, select in the dropdown whether to insert the Original (default) or an existing Transformation Preset (Single, or Global, if available).
- The image formats supported for insertion are png, jpg, jpeg and gif.
The IntelligenceBank Assets Add-on for Google Workspace is an optional add-on. To learn more, contact your Customer Success Manager or email us at email@example.com.