The IntelligenceBank LinkrUI Adobe Connector makes it easy to access your approved IntelligenceBank DAM assets directly from within Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effects.
The connector also automatically synchronizes images between Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and IntelligenceBank.
The IntelligenceBank LinkrUI Adobe Connector for Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects is an add-on.
To download it, visit:
How To Use
Within Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effects go to Windows > Extensions, and click on LinkrUI.
- If this is the first time using the plug-in, you'll be asked to enter your name, email address and the activation code provided by your IntelligenceBank Customer Success Manager.
- Once the plug-in is activated, you will be prompted to authenticate to your IntelligenceBank platform. Enter your platform URL, username and password
Once authenticated, you can browse folders and/or search for assets.
Right-click on any asset and click Place to import it into your Project library. Once an asset is imported, it can be used in the project, as per native Adobe functionality.
If you make any changes to the imported file, including in other software, you can Update the changes back to IntelligenceBank directly from the extension. You also can Reset them, which means the IntelligenceBank version will be downloaded again and replace the modified version on your desktop.
When a local version is newer than the version in IntelligenceBank, it will show a warning indicator next to the file in the extension. You can then click Update in the dropdown of that item to push your more recent local version.
You can Upload your project file into IntelligenceBank from the main menu.
Similarly if the Project is updated locally, or in IntelligenceBank, a warning will display against the Project Resource in its new Folder location while browsing the connector.
Adobe Premiere Pro does not let a user open an extension without a project opened. As such, if your plan is to download and open an existing project from the DAM, you will need to create a dummy one just to access that project in the extension.
This limitation does not occur in After Effects.
- The connector is not suitable for multiple users collaborating on the same Project.
- If a user downloads a project that another user is working on, none of the placed asset links will be valid
- When uploading a project as a new Resource, the relationship with the newly created Resource will not be directly established with the document. i.e. it will appear as a separate Resource, and any changes made to the project file will not be tied to that new Resource